Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dustin's first day of preschool


I know I haven't posted for a while, so here are a few things that have been going on the past few months. I missed taking pictures on Emily's first day of school. We had all gotten into the bad habit of staying up a little too late and sleeping in in the morning. I tried to push back bedtime for a few weeks before hand, but that didn't go over too good. So the first day of school was a little hectic and rushed and I didn't even think about pictures until I read every one else's blogs with the nice pictures on them. Oops. So I made sure to take pictures on Dustin's first day of preschool. We had a meet the teacher day the week before and he wasn't very happy to be there, but the teachers are great and took him to meet the class fish and turtle and he was all smiles after that. So the first day wasn't bad. I tried to take a picture of just Dustin, but Alexis wasn't having that and had to squeeze her way into all of them.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute. My SIL keeps saying that my niece whines about having to go to preschool every day - wonder why they react that way? LOL! (Mine have never gone to preschool, so... :P) Glad the teacher is so great!