Saturday, August 2, 2008

How bad am I?

Okay, it has now been two months since my last post. I mentioned on my last post that I got a new camera for my birthday. I still haven't played around with it enough to figure anything out, but I plan on doing that soon. We just downloaded all the pictures a couple of days ago, but they are on the other computer, so I'll have to add them later, it's too late at night to bother with that now. So far this summer we have kept busy with baseball and lots of it. For two months we had a game almost evey night. Emily's were on Mondays and Wednesdays and Dustin's were on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am relieved that we are finally done, it was getting really hot out there! I also failed to mention that Mike had foot surgery on May 16th, and finally got the cast off two weeks ago. He is now wearing a walking boot but it's still painful. He has quite a large scar down the side of his foot. We celebrated Alexis' 3rd birthday last month also. I can't believe it, where does the time go? As for me? I spend my days staying sane. I am so ready for school to start. Enough said. I am also getting us ready for a big camping trip next week. I'm probably more excited then the kids. (I know I'm more excited then Mike) I haven't been on a big camping trip since I was 17. The year I turned 18, I rushed out and got a job as soon as school was over (because I didn't want to go somewhere, so I had an excuse) Then the next summer I got married and Mike has never had time off to do this. I've taken the kids by myself a couple of times for weekends, but this is our first (and possibly last) huge camping trip! I will definatly post about that when I get home. It's going to be a very busy couple of weeks!

2 comments:

Merrimom said...

You better share some pictures soon!!! Like I'm any better at updating my blog, huh..... Have fun camping!

Jen Wolff said...

Glad to see a post;)! Have fun camping! Teachers are quite the opposite than the parents in their views on vacation. Parents want to send the kiddies back asap, and us teachers would be happy with 1-2 more weeks of vacay! You need to thake that online photot class I told you abaout. One is starting soon and you'll have to register fast as it fills up in 10 minutes. Go to www.jessicasprague.com the class is called Oh Shoot!.