Friday, September 5, 2008

The first day of school

I know this was a few weeks ago, school started on August 18th here, but here are a few pictures of the kids on day one! (I was probably way more excited then them)
Dustin finally started kindergarten, woohoo!
And Emily is starting fourth grade. She's not so happy about the level of work expected of them this year, but I'm sure she'll survive. I was a little surprised when I walked into her classroom to see that her teacher is the younger sister of one of my friends, so I've run into her a lot over the years at birthday parties, baby showers, etc. It's a small world sometimes. I brought Alexis along in a stroller so I didn't have to keep too close of an eye on her, but I didn't take a picture of her. She spends her days now asking me "where Dustin at?" "He's at school" "oh, yeah, school" Every day we have the same conversation. I wonder when it's going to sink in?

No comments: